An excellent all-weather textile pant with class-leading internal protection incorporated into its multi-panel chassis, the Raider features Alpinestars’ DRYSTAR® 100% waterproof and breathable membrane plus a removable thermal liner for superior weather protection. The lower zippered gussets ensure a tight seal around the boot while riding.
• Multi-material main shell construction with abrasion and tear resistant panels
• Fixed DRYSTAR® membrane
• Pre-curved leg construction for enhance fit and comfort in the riding position
• Hand pockets
• Waist connection zipper for secure integration with Alpinestars riding jacket
• YKK zippers
• CE certified knee protectors
• Integrated high visibility reflective details on lower legs to improve rider visibility in varying light conditions
• Hips protected with PE comfort padding, (upgradeable to CE certified hip protectors)
• Internal knee compartment allows adjustments of protection to fit it various leg lengths
• Long lower leg zippered opening
• Long direct ventilation zippered opening strategically placed across the thighs
• Dynamic stretch panels around crotch, yoke, waist and back of knees for ease of movement
• Stretch accordion above the knees for ease of movement
• Velcro Waist & Leg adjustments for precision fit
If you have any questions about the Alpinestars Raider Drystar® Pants or would like to speak to one of our sales team, please call us on 01296 655999. Or you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use Royal Mail and DPD for our UK delivery service.
Weekends and Bank Holidays
Orders placed after 2.30pm on a Friday, over the weekend, or on a Bank Holiday wil be dispatched next working day and the following schedule will then apply:
UK Mainland - Orders of £50.00or over
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): FREE
Royal Mail 3-5 days: FREE
DPD Saturday: £35.00.
UK Mainland - Orders under £50.00
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £7.00
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): £10.00
UK Highlands and Islands
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £14.00
Orders over £50.00: FREE
Europe and R.O.W.
For deliveries to Europe and the Rest of the World, please add your items to the basket and select your country from the postage dropdown and delivery costs will be shown.
Returns Policy We must be informed of any damaged goods in transit immediately. If the package is damaged on delivery please mark on the courier’s delivery sheet 'package damaged'. No refund or replacement will be given unless authorisation has been given by us.
Goods that are accepted for return by us may be returned for exchange in cases of sizing mistakes, etc. They must be in 'as new' condition, items MUST be returned within 14 days at the customer's expense. In the case of refunds this will be less any carriage costs incurred. We cannot stress enough the need to use secure insurable carriers as it your responsibility to return goods to On Yer Bike.
Delivery Prices quoted on www.onyerbike.net are for delivery to Mainland UK addresses only. Other destinations will need to be quoted for separately. We always endeavour to dispatch goods on the same day as your order subject to the time your order arrives.
Availability Whilst we aim to have all stock available at all times there are sometimes shortages beyond our control. If the goods you require are out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible offering you revised delivery dates our another product option.
Most items for customers in the UK have a 12 month warranty subject to normal wear and tear. All warranty goods must be inspected by On Yer Bike before a repair or replacement can be given carriage costs will be borne by the customer.
Please make sure you know the exact size of the helmet you require. Please note all makes vary so please try one on.
Our aim is to provide you with quality goods and impeccable service. Please rest assured that we take you, the customer, very seriously. In the event of you being dissatisfied, we will try to offer a quick remedy to a problem.