An excellent all-weather textile pant with a fixed waterproof membrane and class-leading internal protection incorporated into its multi-panel chassis, the AST-1 v2 Waterproof pants are equipped with pre-curved legs and an articulated knee design for enhanced comfort and durability.
• Multi-material main shell construction for the optimum blend of durability, protection and light weight.
• Nucleon Flex Plus knee and hip protectors for protection against impacts.
• Internal knee compartment allows adjustments of protection to fit various leg lengths.
• Fixed waterproof and breathable membrane for effective all-weather performance.
• Ventilation opening for high levels of cooling airflow.
• Pre-curved leg construction for enhanced fit and comfort in the riding position.
• Hand pockets for real-world practicality.
• Hips compartments can be upgraded to incorporate Alpinestars Bio-Flex hip protectors.
• Reflective details.
• Hook and loop waist adjustments belt for a precise fit.
• Waist connection zipper for secure integration with Alpinestars riding jacket.
• Premium YKK zippers for durability.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) prEN 17092 – A class.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus knee and Bio-Flex hip protectors. (Bio-Flex hip protectors are available as an accessory upgrade).
If you have any questions about the Alpinestars AST-1 Pants 2021 or would like to speak to one of our sales team, please call us on 01296 655999. Or you can send us an email to email@example.com.
We use Royal Mail and DPD for our UK delivery service.
Weekends and Bank Holidays
Orders placed after 2.30pm on a Friday, over the weekend, or on a Bank Holiday wil be dispatched next working day and the following schedule will then apply:
UK Mainland - Orders of £50.00or over
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): FREE
Royal Mail 3-5 days: FREE
DPD Saturday: £35.00.
UK Mainland - Orders under £50.00
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £7.00
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): £10.00
UK Highlands and Islands
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £14.00
Orders over £50.00: FREE
Europe and R.O.W.
For deliveries to Europe and the Rest of the World, please add your items to the basket and select your country from the postage dropdown and delivery costs will be shown.
Returns Policy We must be informed of any damaged goods in transit immediately. If the package is damaged on delivery please mark on the courier’s delivery sheet 'package damaged'. No refund or replacement will be given unless authorisation has been given by us.
Goods that are accepted for return by us may be returned for exchange in cases of sizing mistakes, etc. They must be in 'as new' condition, items MUST be returned within 30 days at the customer's expense. In the case of refunds this will be less any carriage costs incurred. We cannot stress enough the need to use secure insurable carriers as it your responsibility to return goods to On Yer Bike.
Delivery Prices quoted on www.onyerbike.net are for delivery to Mainland UK addresses only. Other destinations will need to be quoted for separately. We always endeavour to dispatch goods on the same day as your order subject to the time your order arrives.
Availability Whilst we aim to have all stock available at all times there are sometimes shortages beyond our control. If the goods you require are out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible offering you revised delivery dates our another product option.
Most items for customers in the UK have a 12 month warranty subject to normal wear and tear. All warranty goods must be inspected by On Yer Bike before a repair or replacement can be given carriage costs will be borne by the customer.
Please make sure you know the exact size of the helmet you require. Please note all makes vary so please try one on.
Our aim is to provide you with quality goods and impeccable service. Please rest assured that we take you, the customer, very seriously. In the event of you being dissatisfied, we will try to offer a quick remedy to a problem.