Constructed from premium, full-grain leather for excellent levels of durability and abrasion resistance, the Motegi V2 Leather Suit is fully optimized for performance riding. With external, dual density hard polymer shoulder protection plus internal CE certified protectors this suit offers excellent protective capabilities, while strategic ventilation and mesh paneling provide high levels of comfort.
• Constructed with premium 1.3mm full-grain bovine leather for high levels of abrasion resistance, comfort and durability.
• Multiple-stitched main seam construction provides maximum tear resistance in the event of an impact and offers improved durability.
• High-density perforation zones throughout suit plus perforated leather panels on torso and arms offer optimum cooling performance.
• Extended, reinforced stretch fiber panels on arms, crotch and legs.
• Accordion leather stretch inserts on lumbar, knees, elbows and rear shoulders for excellent fit and reduced stress on body while in riding position.
• Removable, CE certified protectors on elbows, shoulders and knees.
• External Dynamic Fiction Shield (DFS) shoulder protection offers abrasion resistance in a key impact area.
• Integrated PE foam padding on the chest, hips, coccyx, upper arms enhances fit and comfort.
• Snap connection system allows integration with Alpinestars CE level 2 certified Nucleon Back Protector for the ultimate in protection.
• Chest pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
• Replaceable Alpinestars PU Sport knee sliders can be positioned according to riding style.
• Removable mesh liner features built-in stretch inserts to ensure a snug fit and is washable for extra convenience.
• Premium YKK fasteners used on garment including flatprofile YKK® semi auto lock wrist zippers.
• Back hump is aerodynamically sculpted for superior air flow and performance at high speeds.
• Soft, 3D textured fabric collar for comfort while arm and leg cuffs feature soft poly-fabric.
• Lightweight, contoured stretch calf panels, plus zippered expansion gusset, enhance fit and ensure comfort.
• Reflective detailing or arms and legs improve visibility of rider in poor light conditions.
• Interior waterproof chest document pocket for safe, peace-of-mind storage.
If you have any questions about the Alpinestars Motegi V2 1 Piece Leather Suit or would like to speak to one of our sales team, please call us on 01296 655999. Or you can send us an email to email@example.com.
We use Royal Mail and DPD for our UK delivery service.
Weekends and Bank Holidays
Orders placed after 2.30pm on a Friday, over the weekend, or on a Bank Holiday wil be dispatched next working day and the following schedule will then apply:
UK Mainland - Orders of £50.00or over
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): FREE
Royal Mail 3-5 days: FREE
DPD Saturday: £35.00.
UK Mainland - Orders under £50.00
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £7.00
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): £10.00
UK Highlands and Islands
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £14.00
Orders over £50.00: FREE
Europe and R.O.W.
For deliveries to Europe and the Rest of the World, please add your items to the basket and select your country from the postage dropdown and delivery costs will be shown.
Returns Policy We must be informed of any damaged goods in transit immediately. If the package is damaged on delivery please mark on the courier’s delivery sheet 'package damaged'. No refund or replacement will be given unless authorisation has been given by us.
Goods that are accepted for return by us may be returned for exchange in cases of sizing mistakes, etc. They must be in 'as new' condition, items MUST be returned within 14 days at the customer's expense. In the case of refunds this will be less any carriage costs incurred. We cannot stress enough the need to use secure insurable carriers as it your responsibility to return goods to On Yer Bike.
Delivery Prices quoted on www.onyerbike.net are for delivery to Mainland UK addresses only. Other destinations will need to be quoted for separately. We always endeavour to dispatch goods on the same day as your order subject to the time your order arrives.
Availability Whilst we aim to have all stock available at all times there are sometimes shortages beyond our control. If the goods you require are out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible offering you revised delivery dates our another product option.
Most items for customers in the UK have a 12 month warranty subject to normal wear and tear. All warranty goods must be inspected by On Yer Bike before a repair or replacement can be given carriage costs will be borne by the customer.
Please make sure you know the exact size of the helmet you require. Please note all makes vary so please try one on.
Our aim is to provide you with quality goods and impeccable service. Please rest assured that we take you, the customer, very seriously. In the event of you being dissatisfied, we will try to offer a quick remedy to a problem.