A versatile two-piece performance riding suit constructed from full grain leather for high levels of abrasion resistance and durability, the GP Pro 2 Piece incorporates track tested protective capabilities such as the Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protection and a perforated Moto-GP profiled hump for improved aerodynamics and comfort. With the possibility to upgrade to CE certified Nucleon back, chest and hip protection this premium two piece suit is ideal for performance riding.
• Highly abrasion resistant main construction using premium, 1.3mm full-grain leather for excellent comfort, fit and durability.
• Alpinestars race-derived, external Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors in the shoulders and knees/shins feature injection-molded profiles and dual density foam padding.
• Removable, internal CE-certified protectors offer superior impact protection to shoulders, elbows and knees.
• Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2-certified Nucleon KR-R Back Protector for the ultimate protection.
• Chest and hip pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
• Replaceable Alpinestars PU Sport knee sliders incorporate Velcro® for customized and secure fitment. A specific polymer compound ensures excellent feel on track.
• Advanced poly-textile accordion stretch inserts in key articulation zones on the back and elbows for excellent racing fit.
• Extensive advanced poly-textile stretch panels on crotch, underarms, calf and back of the knees for range of movement.
• Integrated PE comfort padding on the chest, torso, coccyx and back further enhances fit and comfort while riding.
• High-density perforations on chest, arm and leg offer airflow and help regulate body temperature.
• Airprene sleeve and ankle cuff edging for breathability; cuffs incorporate zip and Velcro® closures for secure and customizable fit.
• Zippered ventilation air-intakes on chest offer personalized levels of airflow.
• Moto GP profiled, perforated, back hump for improved aerodynamic and ventilation performance.
• Alpinestars-developed accordion leather back panel and knee inserts for superior comfort in riding position.
• Zippered rear calf expansion gusset improves range of fit and comfort.
• Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
• Premium YKK fasteners and semi-auto locking zips used throughout garment.
• Full circumference waist connection zipper to securely fasten upper and lower garments together.
• Extended lower back profile for increased lumbar coverage.
• Internal water-resistant wallet pocket, plus zippered jacket pockets for peace-of-mind closure.
If you have any questions about the Alpinestars GP Pro 2 Piece Leather or would like to speak to one of our sales team, please call us on 01296 655999. Or you can send us an email to email@example.com.
We use Royal Mail and DPD for our UK delivery service.
Weekends and Bank Holidays
Orders placed after 2.30pm on a Friday, over the weekend, or on a Bank Holiday wil be dispatched next working day and the following schedule will then apply:
UK Mainland - Orders of £50.00or over
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): FREE
Royal Mail 3-5 days: FREE
DPD Saturday: £35.00.
UK Mainland - Orders under £50.00
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £7.00
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): £10.00
UK Highlands and Islands
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £14.00
Orders over £50.00: FREE
Europe and R.O.W.
For deliveries to Europe and the Rest of the World, please add your items to the basket and select your country from the postage dropdown and delivery costs will be shown.
Returns Policy We must be informed of any damaged goods in transit immediately. If the package is damaged on delivery please mark on the courier’s delivery sheet 'package damaged'. No refund or replacement will be given unless authorisation has been given by us.
Goods that are accepted for return by us may be returned for exchange in cases of sizing mistakes, etc. They must be in 'as new' condition, items MUST be returned within 14 days at the customer's expense. In the case of refunds this will be less any carriage costs incurred. We cannot stress enough the need to use secure insurable carriers as it your responsibility to return goods to On Yer Bike.
Delivery Prices quoted on www.onyerbike.net are for delivery to Mainland UK addresses only. Other destinations will need to be quoted for separately. We always endeavour to dispatch goods on the same day as your order subject to the time your order arrives.
Availability Whilst we aim to have all stock available at all times there are sometimes shortages beyond our control. If the goods you require are out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible offering you revised delivery dates our another product option.
Most items for customers in the UK have a 12 month warranty subject to normal wear and tear. All warranty goods must be inspected by On Yer Bike before a repair or replacement can be given carriage costs will be borne by the customer.
Please make sure you know the exact size of the helmet you require. Please note all makes vary so please try one on.
Our aim is to provide you with quality goods and impeccable service. Please rest assured that we take you, the customer, very seriously. In the event of you being dissatisfied, we will try to offer a quick remedy to a problem.