Please note; IN STORE REGISTRATION AND COLLECTION REQUIRED.
When collected in store, to verify identity for fraud prevention, two forms of ID will need to be shown, one of which will need to be a photographic ID and one of which will need to verify the purchasers address.
Please contact us at 01296 655 999 for more details.
The result of over a decade of development in MotoGP and following on from Alpinestars’ first-generation racing airbag system and the launch of the ground-breaking Tech-Air™ Street, this latest version of Alpinestars Tech-Air™ technology brings full upper body protection to serious track day and performance riders. Sold separately and compatible with the new GP Pro Leather Suit, the Tech-Air™ Race is completely self-contained, meaning there are no bike-to-rider set-up configurations required, which ensures the ultimate in convenience, freedom and versatility. When fully inflated, the system’s airbag offers critical protection to the back, kidneys, chest and shoulders. Plus, with a simple upgrade the versatile system firmware, the Race system can be configured to run the Tech-Air™ Street setting for non-race use in road and off-road situations.
• Ergonomically profiled, performance fit airbag vest optimized for use with compatible racing/performance riding airbag leather suit.
• Electronic Airbag Control Unit (ACU) incorporated within strong, lightweight, ergonomic polymer back protector, optimized for race and track use.
• Electronic sensors incorporated in the system’s chassis, mean vest is completely self-contained and allows it to be worn interchangeably with compatible garments.
• Advanced multi-material main shell incorporates Lycra®, 2D mesh and Cordura.
• Interior comprises of perforated Lycra, 3D mesh and soft touch edging for high levels of comfort.
• Specially designed, race-developed back protector, offering comprehensive inflatable full upper body protection for back shoulders, kidney area, chest and upper abdomen.
• Incorporates removable inner mesh and elastic Velcro® waistband to position airbag system and ensure custom fit and improve adjustability.
• Deployment system utilizes argon inflator cartridges which are CE certified to ISO 14451 standard.
• System’s firmware is upgradable and can be configured to run the Tech-Air Street airbag settings for non-racing use in road and off-road situations.
• ACU is seal-protected within vest to ensure its all-weather performance and the vest and componentry are certified to function in all weather conditions between -10⁰C and +50⁰C.
• ACU has been homologated to ECE R10 04, which ensures the electromagnetic integrity and stability of the unit.
• System uses an integrated, certified lithium ion battery, with a battery life of 25 hours and a recharge time of approximately 6 hours. Micro USB charger allows convenient recharging of system, with one hour of charging time giving four hours of riding coverage.
• System vest incorporates convenient connection system, allowing system to be connected to race suit quickly and easily for peace-of-mind activation of airbag and LED display.
• Color coded front YKK zippers allow for vest to be easily and securely attached to outer jacket.
• Category II CE Certified to the 686/89/EEC European PPE Directive, using a version of EN1621-4:2013, which guarantees impact protection performance between 45 milliseconds to 5 seconds.
• Design and manufacture CE certified to the 2007/23/EC pyrotechnic directive.
If you have any questions about the Alpinestars Tech Air Race Vest Airbag System or would like to speak to one of our sales team, please call us on 01296 655999. Or you can send us an email to email@example.com.
We use Royal Mail and DPD for our UK delivery service.
Weekends and Bank Holidays
Orders placed after 2.30pm on a Friday, over the weekend, or on a Bank Holiday wil be dispatched next working day and the following schedule will then apply:
UK Mainland - Orders of £50.00or over
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): FREE
Royal Mail 3-5 days: FREE
DPD Saturday: £35.00.
UK Mainland - Orders under £50.00
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £7.00
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): £10.00
UK Highlands and Islands
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £14.00
Orders over £50.00: FREE
Europe and R.O.W.
For deliveries to Europe and the Rest of the World, please add your items to the basket and select your country from the postage dropdown and delivery costs will be shown.
Returns Policy We must be informed of any damaged goods in transit immediately. If the package is damaged on delivery please mark on the courier’s delivery sheet 'package damaged'. No refund or replacement will be given unless authorisation has been given by us.
Goods that are accepted for return by us may be returned for exchange in cases of sizing mistakes, etc. They must be in 'as new' condition, items MUST be returned within 30 days at the customer's expense. In the case of refunds this will be less any carriage costs incurred. We cannot stress enough the need to use secure insurable carriers as it your responsibility to return goods to On Yer Bike.
Delivery Prices quoted on www.onyerbike.net are for delivery to Mainland UK addresses only. Other destinations will need to be quoted for separately. We always endeavour to dispatch goods on the same day as your order subject to the time your order arrives.
Availability Whilst we aim to have all stock available at all times there are sometimes shortages beyond our control. If the goods you require are out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible offering you revised delivery dates our another product option.
Most items for customers in the UK have a 12 month warranty subject to normal wear and tear. All warranty goods must be inspected by On Yer Bike before a repair or replacement can be given carriage costs will be borne by the customer.
Please make sure you know the exact size of the helmet you require. Please note all makes vary so please try one on.
Our aim is to provide you with quality goods and impeccable service. Please rest assured that we take you, the customer, very seriously. In the event of you being dissatisfied, we will try to offer a quick remedy to a problem.