A textile jacket specifically designed and constructed for an optimized female fit, the Stella T-Jaws Waterproof incorporates a membrane ensuring a 100% waterproof performance and removable thermal liner, making it highly versatile for all weather conditions. Class-leading protection and comfort features offer ideal coverage for the sport or street rider who wants more performance
• Optimized for a woman’s performance fit
• Poly fabric outer shell
• Lightweight 450D and 600D as reinforcement on critical areas
• Removable Thermal Liner
• Zippered air intakes on shoulder area for optimal ventilation
• Sport collar with comfort panel on the back
• Pre-curved sleeve construction
• Waterproof internal pocket
• Padding details on upper back
• Integrated high visibility reflective graphics on sleeves and back to improve rider’s visibility in low light condition
• Removable CE protectors on shoulders and elbows
• Back protector compartment (CE certified Nucleon back protector available as accessory)
• New adjustable Velcro & Snap button system to integrate the Entry Level CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector
• Chest pad compartment
• Stretch accordion above elbows and behind shoulder for ease of movement
• Stretch panels on sleeves and upper chest for ease of movement
• Velcro waist and wrist adjustment
• Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
If you have any questions about the Stella T-Jaws Waterproof Jacket or would like to speak to one of our sales team, please call us on 01296 655999. Or you can send us an email to email@example.com.
We use Royal Mail and DPD for our UK delivery service.
Weekends and Bank Holidays
Orders placed after 2.30pm on a Friday, over the weekend, or on a Bank Holiday wil be dispatched next working day and the following schedule will then apply:
UK Mainland - Orders of £50.00or over
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): FREE
Royal Mail 3-5 days: FREE
DPD Saturday: £35.00.
UK Mainland - Orders under £50.00
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £7.00
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): £10.00
UK Highlands and Islands
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £14.00
Orders over £50.00: FREE
Europe and R.O.W.
For deliveries to Europe and the Rest of the World, please add your items to the basket and select your country from the postage dropdown and delivery costs will be shown.
Returns Policy We must be informed of any damaged goods in transit immediately. If the package is damaged on delivery please mark on the courier’s delivery sheet 'package damaged'. No refund or replacement will be given unless authorisation has been given by us.
Goods that are accepted for return by us may be returned for exchange in cases of sizing mistakes, etc. They must be in 'as new' condition, items MUST be returned within 14 days at the customer's expense. In the case of refunds this will be less any carriage costs incurred. We cannot stress enough the need to use secure insurable carriers as it your responsibility to return goods to On Yer Bike.
Delivery Prices quoted on www.onyerbike.net are for delivery to Mainland UK addresses only. Other destinations will need to be quoted for separately. We always endeavour to dispatch goods on the same day as your order subject to the time your order arrives.
Availability Whilst we aim to have all stock available at all times there are sometimes shortages beyond our control. If the goods you require are out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible offering you revised delivery dates our another product option.
Most items for customers in the UK have a 12 month warranty subject to normal wear and tear. All warranty goods must be inspected by On Yer Bike before a repair or replacement can be given carriage costs will be borne by the customer.
Please make sure you know the exact size of the helmet you require. Please note all makes vary so please try one on.
Our aim is to provide you with quality goods and impeccable service. Please rest assured that we take you, the customer, very seriously. In the event of you being dissatisfied, we will try to offer a quick remedy to a problem.