The T-GP R v2 Waterproof Jacket is a versatile sport riding jacket with class-leading protection, inside and out, which incorporates reinforced poly-fabric zones on the torso for durability and abrasion resistance. With Alpinestars waterproof membrane, zippered air vents for controlled levels of internal cooling plus a removable thermal liner, the T-GP R v2 is fully equipped to deal with a wide range of riding conditions.
• Multi-fabric shell construction with abrasion resistant material in strategic areas.
• Accordion panels on back and elbow help movement and comfort on the bike.
• Stretch panel on cuff for comfort.
• Hook and loop strap on waist adjustment plus snap adjusters on chest and sleeves for improved riding fit.
• Zippered air intake vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow when opened.
• Two zippered hand pockets for safe storage of small items.
• Printed logo detailing for unique look while reflective details make the rider more visible to other road users.
• CLASS-LEADING PROTECTION
• Chest pad and back compartments (Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE-certified Nucleon back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
• Level 2 CE-certified BIO-Air shoulders and elbow protectors.
• Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders.
• Garment is CE-certified.
• 3D injected white reflective PU logo on the chest plus 3D injected PU logo on upper back.
• Low profile collar construction with 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue.
• Padded areas on sleeves front and rear for improved fit and comfort.
• Microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs.
• Front inner waterproof / document pocket for secure storage.
• Removable thermal liner with insulated front flap for extended body coverage.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
If you have any questions about the Alpinestars T-GP R v2 Waterproof Jacket or would like to speak to one of our sales team, please call us on 01296 655999. Or you can send us an email to email@example.com.
We use Royal Mail and DPD for our UK delivery service.
Weekends and Bank Holidays
Orders placed after 2.30pm on a Friday, over the weekend, or on a Bank Holiday wil be dispatched next working day and the following schedule will then apply:
UK Mainland - Orders of £50.00or over
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): FREE
Royal Mail 3-5 days: FREE
DPD Saturday: £35.00.
UK Mainland - Orders under £50.00
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £7.00
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): £10.00
UK Highlands and Islands
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £14.00
Orders over £50.00: FREE
Europe and R.O.W.
For deliveries to Europe and the Rest of the World, please add your items to the basket and select your country from the postage dropdown and delivery costs will be shown.
Returns Policy We must be informed of any damaged goods in transit immediately. If the package is damaged on delivery please mark on the courier’s delivery sheet 'package damaged'. No refund or replacement will be given unless authorisation has been given by us.
Goods that are accepted for return by us may be returned for exchange in cases of sizing mistakes, etc. They must be in 'as new' condition, items MUST be returned within 14 days at the customer's expense. In the case of refunds this will be less any carriage costs incurred. We cannot stress enough the need to use secure insurable carriers as it your responsibility to return goods to On Yer Bike.
Delivery Prices quoted on www.onyerbike.net are for delivery to Mainland UK addresses only. Other destinations will need to be quoted for separately. We always endeavour to dispatch goods on the same day as your order subject to the time your order arrives.
Availability Whilst we aim to have all stock available at all times there are sometimes shortages beyond our control. If the goods you require are out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible offering you revised delivery dates our another product option.
Most items for customers in the UK have a 12 month warranty subject to normal wear and tear. All warranty goods must be inspected by On Yer Bike before a repair or replacement can be given carriage costs will be borne by the customer.
Please make sure you know the exact size of the helmet you require. Please note all makes vary so please try one on.
Our aim is to provide you with quality goods and impeccable service. Please rest assured that we take you, the customer, very seriously. In the event of you being dissatisfied, we will try to offer a quick remedy to a problem.