The Gravity Drystar® Jacket is equipped with Alpinestars Drystar® construction to ensure 100 per cent waterproofing and great levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions. The technically advanced construction of this jacket offers impact protection and abrasion resistance and is adaptable to all weather conditions. CONSTRUCTION
• Tech-Air® 5 ready.
• Chassis constructed from hard wearing 600 Denier polyester with double polyurethane coating on the back and leather patches
• on shoulders for additional protection.
• Padding on shoulders and arms for additional protection and comfort.
• Nucleon Flex Plus Level 1 armor on shoulder and elbow (Nucleon chest Level 1 and Nucleon Level 1 and 2 back protectors available
• as an accessory upgrade).
• 600 Denier polyester dobby on shoulders and elbows for enhanced abrasion resistance.
• Snap button volume adjusters on upper sleeve with hook and loop adjusters on wrist and waist for an optimized fit. KEY FEATURES
• YKK waterproof zip with hook and loop front flap for a secure closure.
• Comfort collar with internal padding and hook and loop closure and an internal loop to keep the collar open.
• One zippered chest pocket and two front pockets with hook and loop closure for security.
• Internal waterproof document pocket and pocked on fixed liner for real-world practicality.
• Drystar® fixed membrane for 100 per cent waterproof performance and high levels of breathability.
• Removable thermal liner allows the rider to adjust the jacket to the weather conditions.
• Two side vents for optimal airflow.
• Reflective details. PROTECTION
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following
• standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – A class.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.
If you have any questions about the Alpinestars Gravity Drystar Jacket or would like to speak to one of our sales team, please call us on 01296 655999. Or you can send us an email to email@example.com.
We use Royal Mail and DPD for our UK delivery service.
Weekends and Bank Holidays
Orders placed after 2.30pm on a Friday, over the weekend, or on a Bank Holiday wil be dispatched next working day and the following schedule will then apply:
UK Mainland - Orders of £50.00or over
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): FREE
Royal Mail 3-5 days: FREE
DPD Saturday: £35.00.
UK Mainland - Orders under £50.00
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £7.00
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): £10.00
UK Highlands and Islands
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £14.00
Orders over £50.00: FREE
Europe and R.O.W.
For deliveries to Europe and the Rest of the World, please add your items to the basket and select your country from the postage dropdown and delivery costs will be shown.
Returns Policy We must be informed of any damaged goods in transit immediately. If the package is damaged on delivery please mark on the courier’s delivery sheet 'package damaged'. No refund or replacement will be given unless authorisation has been given by us.
Goods that are accepted for return by us may be returned for exchange in cases of sizing mistakes, etc. They must be in 'as new' condition, items MUST be returned within 30 days at the customer's expense. In the case of refunds this will be less any carriage costs incurred. We cannot stress enough the need to use secure insurable carriers as it your responsibility to return goods to On Yer Bike.
Delivery Prices quoted on www.onyerbike.net are for delivery to Mainland UK addresses only. Other destinations will need to be quoted for separately. We always endeavour to dispatch goods on the same day as your order subject to the time your order arrives.
Availability Whilst we aim to have all stock available at all times there are sometimes shortages beyond our control. If the goods you require are out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible offering you revised delivery dates our another product option.
Most items for customers in the UK have a 12 month warranty subject to normal wear and tear. All warranty goods must be inspected by On Yer Bike before a repair or replacement can be given carriage costs will be borne by the customer.
Please make sure you know the exact size of the helmet you require. Please note all makes vary so please try one on.
Our aim is to provide you with quality goods and impeccable service. Please rest assured that we take you, the customer, very seriously. In the event of you being dissatisfied, we will try to offer a quick remedy to a problem.