The Ares Jacket is an adventure touring jacket that incorporates excellent protective features internally as well superior comfort features, such as a GORE-TEX® membrane and thermal liner and a new frontal ventilation system for optimized levels of internal airflow. This jacket can be matched perfectly with any textile pant model in Alpinestars touring range.
• Multi-material, multi-panel main shell construction for optimal levels of durability, protection and weight.
• Ultra-lightweight GORE-TEX® membrane lining to keep rider comfortable and dry in wet weather conditions.
• Poly-textile stretch panels on back and elbows for fit and freedom of movement on the bike.
• Zippered air vents on chest and back provide excellent airflow when jacket is closed.
• Zippered front chest pockets, with waterproof forearm pockets and interior document compartment, for safe, peace-of-mind storage for valuables.
• Removable thermal vest (100g, body; 80g, arms) features comfort edge and Velcro®-securing internal pockets.
• Multiple fit and volume adjustment allows a tailored fit around the arm and helps keep protectors in position and close to the body. Velcro cuff closures aid fit.
• Twin slider YKK zipper opens from the top or bottom for versatility.
• Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to riding pants
• Loop collar closure with microfleece comfort edging.
• Impact protection provided by lightweight, removable CE certified elbow and shoulder protectors.
• Chest and back pad compartments with PE protective padding (Alpinestars’ CE certified Nucleon back and chest protectors available as accessory upgrade).
• Reflective detailing on sleeves and back improves rider visibility
If you have any questions about the Alpinestars Ares Gore-Tex® Jacket or would like to speak to one of our sales team, please call us on 01296 655999. Or you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use Royal Mail and DPD for our UK delivery service.
Weekends and Bank Holidays
Orders placed after 2.30pm on a Friday, over the weekend, or on a Bank Holiday wil be dispatched next working day and the following schedule will then apply:
UK Mainland - Orders of £50.00or over
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): FREE
Royal Mail 3-5 days: FREE
DPD Saturday: £35.00.
UK Mainland - Orders under £50.00
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £7.00
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): £10.00
UK Highlands and Islands
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £14.00
Orders over £50.00: FREE
Europe and R.O.W.
For deliveries to Europe and the Rest of the World, please add your items to the basket and select your country from the postage dropdown and delivery costs will be shown.
Returns Policy We must be informed of any damaged goods in transit immediately. If the package is damaged on delivery please mark on the courier’s delivery sheet 'package damaged'. No refund or replacement will be given unless authorisation has been given by us.
Goods that are accepted for return by us may be returned for exchange in cases of sizing mistakes, etc. They must be in 'as new' condition, items MUST be returned within 14 days at the customer's expense. In the case of refunds this will be less any carriage costs incurred. We cannot stress enough the need to use secure insurable carriers as it your responsibility to return goods to On Yer Bike.
Delivery Prices quoted on www.onyerbike.net are for delivery to Mainland UK addresses only. Other destinations will need to be quoted for separately. We always endeavour to dispatch goods on the same day as your order subject to the time your order arrives.
Availability Whilst we aim to have all stock available at all times there are sometimes shortages beyond our control. If the goods you require are out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible offering you revised delivery dates our another product option.
Most items for customers in the UK have a 12 month warranty subject to normal wear and tear. All warranty goods must be inspected by On Yer Bike before a repair or replacement can be given carriage costs will be borne by the customer.
Please make sure you know the exact size of the helmet you require. Please note all makes vary so please try one on.
Our aim is to provide you with quality goods and impeccable service. Please rest assured that we take you, the customer, very seriously. In the event of you being dissatisfied, we will try to offer a quick remedy to a problem.