A light and flexible back protector that fits seamlessly under an outer garment, the Nucleon KR-Cell Protector offers excellent protection thanks to its innovative protective panels that incorporate an ergonomic design that follows the contour of the rider's back. The Nucleon range of road protection includes a great anatomical fit and comfort. Made with innovative protective plates that are lightweight and incorporate a blend of high performance polymers for protection. CONSTRUCTION
• Back protector made from three shoulders to waist to cover all body sizes.
• Back plate of new structure made in a mixture Of high performance polymer materials for optimum flexibility and excellent weight savings.
• The outer layers are highly perforated for maximum breathability and ventilation. PROTECTION
• CE certified back protector to EN 162 2: 2014 level 1.
• New head layer made in a one-time injected grid structure with ergonomic design that absorbs Impacts and allows for maximum breathability and airflow.
• Quilted chassis in soft fluted bio-foam for maximum comfort and ventilation.
• Ergonomic protection plate follows the natural curve of the back ensuring optimum adjustment while riding.
• Channels Horizontal adapters offer an adaptable fit in different pilot positions.
• Adjustable and removable elastic straps with quick-fit system to allow more comfortable use of the protector.
• The strap incorporates a dual hook-and-loop closure system to keep the protection close to the body.
• Compatible with the Nucleon KR protector.
• Compatible with the Nucleon KR-TB protector.
If you have any questions about the Alpinestars Nucleon KR-Cell Back Protector or would like to speak to one of our sales team, please call us on 01296 655999. Or you can send us an email to email@example.com.
We use Royal Mail and DPD for our UK delivery service.
Weekends and Bank Holidays
Orders placed after 2.30pm on a Friday, over the weekend, or on a Bank Holiday wil be dispatched next working day and the following schedule will then apply:
UK Mainland - Orders of £50.00or over
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): FREE
Royal Mail 3-5 days: FREE
DPD Saturday: £35.00.
UK Mainland - Orders under £50.00
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £7.00
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): £10.00
UK Highlands and Islands
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £14.00
Orders over £50.00: FREE
Europe and R.O.W.
For deliveries to Europe and the Rest of the World, please add your items to the basket and select your country from the postage dropdown and delivery costs will be shown.
Returns Policy We must be informed of any damaged goods in transit immediately. If the package is damaged on delivery please mark on the courier’s delivery sheet 'package damaged'. No refund or replacement will be given unless authorisation has been given by us.
Goods that are accepted for return by us may be returned for exchange in cases of sizing mistakes, etc. They must be in 'as new' condition, items MUST be returned within 30 days at the customer's expense. In the case of refunds this will be less any carriage costs incurred. We cannot stress enough the need to use secure insurable carriers as it your responsibility to return goods to On Yer Bike.
Delivery Prices quoted on www.onyerbike.net are for delivery to Mainland UK addresses only. Other destinations will need to be quoted for separately. We always endeavour to dispatch goods on the same day as your order subject to the time your order arrives.
Availability Whilst we aim to have all stock available at all times there are sometimes shortages beyond our control. If the goods you require are out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible offering you revised delivery dates our another product option.
Most items for customers in the UK have a 12 month warranty subject to normal wear and tear. All warranty goods must be inspected by On Yer Bike before a repair or replacement can be given carriage costs will be borne by the customer.
Please make sure you know the exact size of the helmet you require. Please note all makes vary so please try one on.
Our aim is to provide you with quality goods and impeccable service. Please rest assured that we take you, the customer, very seriously. In the event of you being dissatisfied, we will try to offer a quick remedy to a problem.