With a distinctive and classy look the Devon is a durable and comfortable full grain leather jacket incorporating class-leading materials and construction with a host of personalization features to ensure a comfort fit. The Devon Leather Jacket is optimized for attachment to a range of Alpinestars sport riding pants, giving the rider comfort, style and performance €ﾓ essential for enjoyable riding.
• Highly durable, full grain 1.1 leather main construction for excellent abrasion resistance, with reinforced, multiple stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact.
• Strategically positioned poly-fabric stretch panels on underarm and back for excellent fit in the riding position, plus accordion elbow insert.
• Multi-panel lining works in conjunction with outer stretch zones for greater freedom of movement. 3D mesh inserts for improved fit and comfort.
• Extended rear lumbar area ensures maximum material coverage of the lower back at all times; an essential riding comfort consideration.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction helps prevent riding fatigue and aids performance fit.
• Removable CE?approved interior shoulder and elbow protectors for class-leading safety.
• Chest and back compartments supplied with removable comfort poly-foam (allows for accessory upgrade of CE certified Nucleon protections to front and back).
• Removable thermal full liner means jacket can we worn in colder weather climates.
• Cuff closures incorporate YKK semi-auto locking zips for secure and customizable fit.
• Waist circumference Velcro® and D-ring closure for secure and personalized closure.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets.
• Mesh and comfort textile collar, plus snap button closure for comfort.
• Reflective detailing on front and back for improved rider visibility.
If you have any questions about the Alpinestars Devon Jacket or would like to speak to one of our sales team, please call us on 01296 655999. Or you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use Royal Mail and DPD for our UK delivery service.
Weekends and Bank Holidays
Orders placed after 2.30pm on a Friday, over the weekend, or on a Bank Holiday wil be dispatched next working day and the following schedule will then apply:
UK Mainland - Orders of £50.00or over
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): FREE
Royal Mail 3-5 days: FREE
DPD Saturday: £35.00.
UK Mainland - Orders under £50.00
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £7.00
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): £10.00
UK Highlands and Islands
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £14.00
Orders over £50.00: FREE
Europe and R.O.W.
For deliveries to Europe and the Rest of the World, please add your items to the basket and select your country from the postage dropdown and delivery costs will be shown.
Returns Policy We must be informed of any damaged goods in transit immediately. If the package is damaged on delivery please mark on the courier’s delivery sheet 'package damaged'. No refund or replacement will be given unless authorisation has been given by us.
Goods that are accepted for return by us may be returned for exchange in cases of sizing mistakes, etc. They must be in 'as new' condition, items MUST be returned within 14 days at the customer's expense. In the case of refunds this will be less any carriage costs incurred. We cannot stress enough the need to use secure insurable carriers as it your responsibility to return goods to On Yer Bike.
Delivery Prices quoted on www.onyerbike.net are for delivery to Mainland UK addresses only. Other destinations will need to be quoted for separately. We always endeavour to dispatch goods on the same day as your order subject to the time your order arrives.
Availability Whilst we aim to have all stock available at all times there are sometimes shortages beyond our control. If the goods you require are out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible offering you revised delivery dates our another product option.
Most items for customers in the UK have a 12 month warranty subject to normal wear and tear. All warranty goods must be inspected by On Yer Bike before a repair or replacement can be given carriage costs will be borne by the customer.
Please make sure you know the exact size of the helmet you require. Please note all makes vary so please try one on.
Our aim is to provide you with quality goods and impeccable service. Please rest assured that we take you, the customer, very seriously. In the event of you being dissatisfied, we will try to offer a quick remedy to a problem.