The Core is a stylish, premium leather sport and street riding jacket that is aggressively profiled to offer excellent ergonomic performance as well as high levels of comfort thanks to its strategically positioned stretch inserts that work with a rider’s body on and off the bike. Packed with class-leading protection, such as Alpinestars’ race-derived Dynamic Friction Shield, the Core is engineered for performance, comfort and safety.
• Highly abrasion resistant main construction utilizing full-grain 1.1mm leather for excellent comfort, fit and durability.
• Alpinestars race-derived, external Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors shoulders and elbows feature injection-molded shells and dual density foam padding.
• Removable, internal CE-certified protectors offer superior impact protection to shoulders and elbows.
• Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2-certified Nucleon KR-R Back Protector for the ultimate protection.
• Chest and hip pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars’ Nucleon chest and hip protection available as upgrade).
• Advanced poly-textile accordion stretch inserts in key articulation areas on back and elbows for excellent performance fit.
• Extensive advanced poly-textile stretch panels on chest, underarms and waist for increased range of movement.
• Integrated PE comfort padding on the chest, torso, coccyx and back further enhances fit and comfort while riding.
• Perforations on chest and arms offer airflow and help regulate body temperature.
• 3D mesh sleeve comfort cuff edging for breathability; cuffs incorporate zip closures for secure and customizable fit.
• Soft, 3D mesh and leather collar construction for breathability and comfort.
• Premium YKK fasteners and semi-auto locking zips used throughout garment.
• Full circumference waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• D-ring waist adjustments feature Velcro® straps for secure and personalized fitting.
• Extended lower back profile for improved lumbar coverage.
• Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
If you have any questions about the Alpinestars Core Leather Jacket or would like to speak to one of our sales team, please call us on 01296 655999. Or you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use Royal Mail and DPD for our UK delivery service.
Weekends and Bank Holidays
Orders placed after 2.30pm on a Friday, over the weekend, or on a Bank Holiday wil be dispatched next working day and the following schedule will then apply:
UK Mainland - Orders of £50.00or over
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): FREE
Royal Mail 3-5 days: FREE
DPD Saturday: £35.00.
UK Mainland - Orders under £50.00
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £7.00
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): £10.00
UK Highlands and Islands
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £14.00
Orders over £50.00: FREE
Europe and R.O.W.
For deliveries to Europe and the Rest of the World, please add your items to the basket and select your country from the postage dropdown and delivery costs will be shown.
Returns Policy We must be informed of any damaged goods in transit immediately. If the package is damaged on delivery please mark on the courier’s delivery sheet 'package damaged'. No refund or replacement will be given unless authorisation has been given by us.
Goods that are accepted for return by us may be returned for exchange in cases of sizing mistakes, etc. They must be in 'as new' condition, items MUST be returned within 14 days at the customer's expense. In the case of refunds this will be less any carriage costs incurred. We cannot stress enough the need to use secure insurable carriers as it your responsibility to return goods to On Yer Bike.
Delivery Prices quoted on www.onyerbike.net are for delivery to Mainland UK addresses only. Other destinations will need to be quoted for separately. We always endeavour to dispatch goods on the same day as your order subject to the time your order arrives.
Availability Whilst we aim to have all stock available at all times there are sometimes shortages beyond our control. If the goods you require are out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible offering you revised delivery dates our another product option.
Most items for customers in the UK have a 12 month warranty subject to normal wear and tear. All warranty goods must be inspected by On Yer Bike before a repair or replacement can be given carriage costs will be borne by the customer.
Please make sure you know the exact size of the helmet you require. Please note all makes vary so please try one on.
Our aim is to provide you with quality goods and impeccable service. Please rest assured that we take you, the customer, very seriously. In the event of you being dissatisfied, we will try to offer a quick remedy to a problem.