A premium adventure touring glove that features an updated design for a more streamlined fit, the Jet Road V2 features a premium GORE-TEX® waterproof and breathable membrane plus PrimaLoft® lining for excellent thermal properties. Incorporating class-leading material engineering and technical innovation, this CE-certified touring glove has a hard polymer knuckle for class-leading protection.
• Multi-panel full premium leather glove that is anatomically engineered for improved fit and comfort.
• High grade goat skin on palm and thumb, and details on backhand, combined with stretch polyamide fabric and softshell on the backhand.
• Waterproof and breathable GORE GRIP Technology membrane from GORE-TEX®, which features a special layered construction promoting optimum tactility and better dexterity for improved grip.
• Stretch fourchettes and sidewall and leather accordions on finger tips increase flexibility and fit while allowing for an extended range of hand movement.
• Integrated padding on fingers for fit and comfort.
• Reflective piping on backhand and fingers make the rider more visible to other road users.
• Touch screen compatible fingertips for use with smart devices such as mobile phones and sat navs.
• PU knuckle protection offers class-leading protection without impeding hand flex or movement.
• Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
• Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger-bridge prevents contortion and separation of the fingers in the event of impact slide.
• Long cuff design for extended coverage and to form hermetic seal with jacket.
• CE-certified (CAT II Level 1).
• PU coated reinforcement zones on thumb and palm for durability.
• Synthetic leather reinforcements with foam padding on the palm and outer hand landing zone provide abrasion resistance on key impact zones.
• Reinforcements consisting of aramid fiber and polyamide for abrasion resistance performance for fourth finger.
• Primaloft insulation for excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. The material’s advanced ultra-light fibers trap heat while insulating against cold and are water-resistant for improved thermal performance.
If you have any questions about the Alpinestars Jet Road v2 Gore-Tex® Glove or would like to speak to one of our sales team, please call us on 01296 655999. Or you can send us an email to email@example.com.
We use Royal Mail and DPD for our UK delivery service.
Weekends and Bank Holidays
Orders placed after 2.30pm on a Friday, over the weekend, or on a Bank Holiday wil be dispatched next working day and the following schedule will then apply:
UK Mainland - Orders of £50.00or over
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): FREE
Royal Mail 3-5 days: FREE
DPD Saturday: £35.00.
UK Mainland - Orders under £50.00
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £7.00
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): £10.00
UK Highlands and Islands
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £14.00
Orders over £50.00: FREE
Europe and R.O.W.
For deliveries to Europe and the Rest of the World, please add your items to the basket and select your country from the postage dropdown and delivery costs will be shown.
Returns Policy We must be informed of any damaged goods in transit immediately. If the package is damaged on delivery please mark on the courier’s delivery sheet 'package damaged'. No refund or replacement will be given unless authorisation has been given by us.
Goods that are accepted for return by us may be returned for exchange in cases of sizing mistakes, etc. They must be in 'as new' condition, items MUST be returned within 14 days at the customer's expense. In the case of refunds this will be less any carriage costs incurred. We cannot stress enough the need to use secure insurable carriers as it your responsibility to return goods to On Yer Bike.
Delivery Prices quoted on www.onyerbike.net are for delivery to Mainland UK addresses only. Other destinations will need to be quoted for separately. We always endeavour to dispatch goods on the same day as your order subject to the time your order arrives.
Availability Whilst we aim to have all stock available at all times there are sometimes shortages beyond our control. If the goods you require are out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible offering you revised delivery dates our another product option.
Most items for customers in the UK have a 12 month warranty subject to normal wear and tear. All warranty goods must be inspected by On Yer Bike before a repair or replacement can be given carriage costs will be borne by the customer.
Please make sure you know the exact size of the helmet you require. Please note all makes vary so please try one on.
Our aim is to provide you with quality goods and impeccable service. Please rest assured that we take you, the customer, very seriously. In the event of you being dissatisfied, we will try to offer a quick remedy to a problem.