Featuring innovative material construction technologies for water and wind proofing as well as thermal insulation, the Equinox OUTDRY® is a fully featured road riding glove that is packed with protection and reinforcements for high levels of comfort, protection and performance.
• Multi-panel main chassis consisting of stretch polyamide fabric and softshell on the backhand, with leather on palm and thumb.
• Features an innovative heat-bonded outer shell membrane construction OUTDRY®, which provides an impenetrable layer with no seams, preventing water collecting between layers for lighter, improved fit and greater dexterity and comfort.
• Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
• Primaloft 100g and 80gr insulation for excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. The material’s advanced ultra-light fibers trap heat while insulating from cold and are water-resistant for improved thermal performance.
• Synthetic suede reinforcements with foam padding on the palm and outer hand landing zone to provide abrasion resistance on key impact zones.
• PU-coated reinforcements on palm and thumb provides superior grip on bike’s controls.
• Excellent impact performance offered by an advanced over-molded polymer knuckle protector for class-leading protection.
• Touch screen compatible fingertips for use GPS/smartphones.
• Stretch accordion inserts on finger tips to increase flexibility and fit, reducing rider fatigue.
• Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
• Convenient integrated visor wipe for cleaning eyewear.
• Long, gauntlet cuff construction with Hook and loop grip closure helps seal out elements and provides additional coverage.
• Reflective print to increase rider visibility.
• THE EQUINOX OUTDRY® GLOVE is CE certified level 1.
If you have any questions about the Alpinestars Equinox Outdry® Glove or would like to speak to one of our sales team, please call us on 01296 655999. Or you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use Royal Mail and DPD for our UK delivery service.
Weekends and Bank Holidays
Orders placed after 2.30pm on a Friday, over the weekend, or on a Bank Holiday wil be dispatched next working day and the following schedule will then apply:
UK Mainland - Orders of £50.00or over
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): FREE
Royal Mail 3-5 days: FREE
DPD Saturday: £35.00.
UK Mainland - Orders under £50.00
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £7.00
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): £10.00
UK Highlands and Islands
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £14.00
Orders over £50.00: FREE
Europe and R.O.W.
For deliveries to Europe and the Rest of the World, please add your items to the basket and select your country from the postage dropdown and delivery costs will be shown.
Returns Policy We must be informed of any damaged goods in transit immediately. If the package is damaged on delivery please mark on the courier’s delivery sheet 'package damaged'. No refund or replacement will be given unless authorisation has been given by us.
Goods that are accepted for return by us may be returned for exchange in cases of sizing mistakes, etc. They must be in 'as new' condition, items MUST be returned within 14 days at the customer's expense. In the case of refunds this will be less any carriage costs incurred. We cannot stress enough the need to use secure insurable carriers as it your responsibility to return goods to On Yer Bike.
Delivery Prices quoted on www.onyerbike.net are for delivery to Mainland UK addresses only. Other destinations will need to be quoted for separately. We always endeavour to dispatch goods on the same day as your order subject to the time your order arrives.
Availability Whilst we aim to have all stock available at all times there are sometimes shortages beyond our control. If the goods you require are out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible offering you revised delivery dates our another product option.
Most items for customers in the UK have a 12 month warranty subject to normal wear and tear. All warranty goods must be inspected by On Yer Bike before a repair or replacement can be given carriage costs will be borne by the customer.
Please make sure you know the exact size of the helmet you require. Please note all makes vary so please try one on.
Our aim is to provide you with quality goods and impeccable service. Please rest assured that we take you, the customer, very seriously. In the event of you being dissatisfied, we will try to offer a quick remedy to a problem.