We suggest going up a size in these gloves, as they come up smaller than previous models.
With full updated ergonomic shaping and design details, the GP Pro R2 has taken an evolutionary step with an anatomically engineered design for performance, protection and comfort. Tested on MotoGP and WSBK circuits around the world, the GP Pro R2 features Alpinestars exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors feature advanced airflow ventilation and aramidic reinforcement, this glove is primed for superior track day performance.
• Constructed from supple and durable full-grain cow and goat leather associated with kangaroo leather on palm
• Localized perforations on palm and backhand, Ventilated fourchettes keep the hands cool
• Ergonomic – engineered leather reinforcements on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zones
• Ergonomic stretch insert on palm
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue
• Alpinestars Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) knuckle protection system features dual density mold construction for superior resistance to repeated impacts
• Molded knuckle protection air intakes and exhaust ports for improved hand ventilation
• Injected TPU palm and finger slider for superior impact and abrasion resistance
• TPU injected adjustable cuff panel for superior impact and abrasion resistance with high grip Velcro closure for security.
• Velcro wrist adjustable closure strap
• Internal top surface hand and thumb lining made with Dupont Kevlar fiber
• Internal little finger lining made with Dupont Kevlar fiber
• Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll separation in the event of a slide
• Vented TPR on backhand zone
• Palm pad panel combined into palm / thumb reinforcement
•External finger and palm seams for a close fit and superior feel
If you have any questions about the GP Pro R2 Leather Glove or would like to speak to one of our sales team, please call us on 01296 655999. Or you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use Royal Mail and DPD for our UK delivery service.
Weekends and Bank Holidays
Orders placed after 2.30pm on a Friday, over the weekend, or on a Bank Holiday wil be dispatched next working day and the following schedule will then apply:
UK Mainland - Orders of £50.00or over
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): FREE
Royal Mail 3-5 days: FREE
DPD Saturday: £35.00.
UK Mainland - Orders under £50.00
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £7.00
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): £10.00
UK Highlands and Islands
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £14.00
Orders over £50.00: FREE
Europe and R.O.W.
For deliveries to Europe and the Rest of the World, please add your items to the basket and select your country from the postage dropdown and delivery costs will be shown.
Returns Policy We must be informed of any damaged goods in transit immediately. If the package is damaged on delivery please mark on the courier’s delivery sheet 'package damaged'. No refund or replacement will be given unless authorisation has been given by us.
Goods that are accepted for return by us may be returned for exchange in cases of sizing mistakes, etc. They must be in 'as new' condition, items MUST be returned within 14 days at the customer's expense. In the case of refunds this will be less any carriage costs incurred. We cannot stress enough the need to use secure insurable carriers as it your responsibility to return goods to On Yer Bike.
Delivery Prices quoted on www.onyerbike.net are for delivery to Mainland UK addresses only. Other destinations will need to be quoted for separately. We always endeavour to dispatch goods on the same day as your order subject to the time your order arrives.
Availability Whilst we aim to have all stock available at all times there are sometimes shortages beyond our control. If the goods you require are out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible offering you revised delivery dates our another product option.
Most items for customers in the UK have a 12 month warranty subject to normal wear and tear. All warranty goods must be inspected by On Yer Bike before a repair or replacement can be given carriage costs will be borne by the customer.
Please make sure you know the exact size of the helmet you require. Please note all makes vary so please try one on.
Our aim is to provide you with quality goods and impeccable service. Please rest assured that we take you, the customer, very seriously. In the event of you being dissatisfied, we will try to offer a quick remedy to a problem.