The most technically advanced performance racing glove forged in the highest echelons of professional racing, the Supertech Glove incorporates groundbreaking construction methods and material technologies. Featuring the extensive use of premium kangaroo leather for superior levels of comfort and durability, the Supertech incorporates advanced pre-articulated finger fourchette technology with raised stitching seams to offer unparalleled dexterity and sensitivity on the bike’s controls. Every component on the CE certified Level 2 Supertech is meticulously engineered for precision and performance, with class-leading material reinforcements such as Alpinestars’ ARSHIELD aramid fiber and a heat-resistant Carbon X membrane, as well as advanced Dynamic Friction Shield protection this glove is primed for track and performance riding.
• Revolutionary development step for Moto GP proven glove
• Constructed from supple and strong full-grain kangaroo and cow leather for superior performance
• Pre-shaped leather on finger and thumb for superior feel
• Localized perforations on backhand and fourchettes keep the hands cool
• Ergonomic engineered Keprotech reinforcements on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zones
• Ergonomic stretch insert on palm
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue
• Alpinestars Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) knuckle protection system features dual density mold construction for superior resistance to repeated impacts
• Molded knuckle protection air intakes and exhaust ports for improved hand ventilation
• Injected TPU finger slider for superior impact and abrasion resistance
• Ergonomically shaped TPU injected adjustable cuff panel for superior impact and abrasion resistance with high grip Velcro closure for security.
• Stretch leather accordion insert on extended thumb zone and fingers for superior fit and flexibility
• Lateral leather accordion insert gives greater range of movement to backhand area
• Internal top surface hand and thumb lining made with Dupont Kevlar fiber
• Internal little finger lining made with Dupont Kevlar fiber
• Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll separation in the event of a slide
• Printed logos
If you have any questions about the Alpinestars Supertech Glove or would like to speak to one of our sales team, please call us on 01296 655999. Or you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use Royal Mail and DPD for our UK delivery service.
Weekends and Bank Holidays
Orders placed after 2.30pm on a Friday, over the weekend, or on a Bank Holiday wil be dispatched next working day and the following schedule will then apply:
UK Mainland - Orders of £50.00or over
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): FREE
Royal Mail 3-5 days: FREE
DPD Saturday: £35.00.
UK Mainland - Orders under £50.00
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £7.00
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): £10.00
UK Highlands and Islands
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £14.00
Orders over £50.00: FREE
Europe and R.O.W.
For deliveries to Europe and the Rest of the World, please add your items to the basket and select your country from the postage dropdown and delivery costs will be shown.
Returns Policy We must be informed of any damaged goods in transit immediately. If the package is damaged on delivery please mark on the courier’s delivery sheet 'package damaged'. No refund or replacement will be given unless authorisation has been given by us.
Goods that are accepted for return by us may be returned for exchange in cases of sizing mistakes, etc. They must be in 'as new' condition, items MUST be returned within 14 days at the customer's expense. In the case of refunds this will be less any carriage costs incurred. We cannot stress enough the need to use secure insurable carriers as it your responsibility to return goods to On Yer Bike.
Delivery Prices quoted on www.onyerbike.net are for delivery to Mainland UK addresses only. Other destinations will need to be quoted for separately. We always endeavour to dispatch goods on the same day as your order subject to the time your order arrives.
Availability Whilst we aim to have all stock available at all times there are sometimes shortages beyond our control. If the goods you require are out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible offering you revised delivery dates our another product option.
Most items for customers in the UK have a 12 month warranty subject to normal wear and tear. All warranty goods must be inspected by On Yer Bike before a repair or replacement can be given carriage costs will be borne by the customer.
Please make sure you know the exact size of the helmet you require. Please note all makes vary so please try one on.
Our aim is to provide you with quality goods and impeccable service. Please rest assured that we take you, the customer, very seriously. In the event of you being dissatisfied, we will try to offer a quick remedy to a problem.