A CE certified glove developed specially for female riders from highly abrasion resistant full grain leather, the Stella SP-8 V2 features Alpinestars patented finger-bridge and synthetic suede palm reinforcement for grip and long-lasting comfort. A velcro cuff closure and a new anatomically profiled grip insert on palm and thumb, this glove affords a secure performance riding fit.
• Premium, full-grain leather construction is durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
• An innovative microfiber and PU grip insert strategically position on palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
• Chassis is profiled for female specific fit and Alpinestars’ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers improved range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
• Incorporates premium quality suede palm and landing reinforcement for grip, control and durability.
• Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
• Excellent repeated impact performance offered by an advanced over-molded polymer knuckle protector.
• EVA foam padding reinforcements on thumb, wrist, back of hand, finger and palm for comfort and abrasion performance.
• Perforated leather cuff, plus perforated finger sidewalls for superb breathability.
• Velcro cuff closure, plus elasticized wrist design for secure, personalized fit.
• Pre-shaped fingers and external seams for comfort and exceptional feel.
• Printed and embroidered logos on wrist and fingers, plus heat stamped logo on knuckle.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger for use with touch screen devices.
If you have any questions about the Alpinestars Stella SP8 V2 Gloves or would like to speak to one of our sales team, please call us on 01296 655999. Or you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use Royal Mail and DPD for our UK delivery service.
Weekends and Bank Holidays
Orders placed after 2.30pm on a Friday, over the weekend, or on a Bank Holiday wil be dispatched next working day and the following schedule will then apply:
UK Mainland - Orders of £50.00or over
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): FREE
Royal Mail 3-5 days: FREE
DPD Saturday: £35.00.
UK Mainland - Orders under £50.00
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £7.00
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): £10.00
UK Highlands and Islands
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £14.00
Orders over £50.00: FREE
Europe and R.O.W.
For deliveries to Europe and the Rest of the World, please add your items to the basket and select your country from the postage dropdown and delivery costs will be shown.
Returns Policy We must be informed of any damaged goods in transit immediately. If the package is damaged on delivery please mark on the courier’s delivery sheet 'package damaged'. No refund or replacement will be given unless authorisation has been given by us.
Goods that are accepted for return by us may be returned for exchange in cases of sizing mistakes, etc. They must be in 'as new' condition, items MUST be returned within 14 days at the customer's expense. In the case of refunds this will be less any carriage costs incurred. We cannot stress enough the need to use secure insurable carriers as it your responsibility to return goods to On Yer Bike.
Delivery Prices quoted on www.onyerbike.net are for delivery to Mainland UK addresses only. Other destinations will need to be quoted for separately. We always endeavour to dispatch goods on the same day as your order subject to the time your order arrives.
Availability Whilst we aim to have all stock available at all times there are sometimes shortages beyond our control. If the goods you require are out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible offering you revised delivery dates our another product option.
Most items for customers in the UK have a 12 month warranty subject to normal wear and tear. All warranty goods must be inspected by On Yer Bike before a repair or replacement can be given carriage costs will be borne by the customer.
Please make sure you know the exact size of the helmet you require. Please note all makes vary so please try one on.
Our aim is to provide you with quality goods and impeccable service. Please rest assured that we take you, the customer, very seriously. In the event of you being dissatisfied, we will try to offer a quick remedy to a problem.