Constructed from a premium leather main shell and packed with protection features, such as dual density DFS shoulder protectors, the Fuji Leather Jacket has extensive stretch zones to ensure a close-fitting riding fit. With strategically positioned air vents for high levels of internal climate control plus a removable thermal liner, the Fuji is ideal for riding in all types of weather conditions.
• Constructed from 1.3 mm genuine cow leather for comfort, fit and performance.
• Removable CE-certified shoulder and elbow protectors in the inside for class-leading protection.
• Chest pad and back compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars CE certified Nucleon chest and back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
• Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector.
• Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders.
• Sonic-welded removable thermal liner (80g body, 60g sleeves) for excellent performance in cold climates.
• Extensive use of accordion leather stretch panels on back and elbows help movement and comfort on the bike.
• Alpinestars’ Hyper-Res Stretch Fiber (HRSF) stretch inserts on back and underarms for excellent fit and movement.
• Localized perforations for excellent ventilation and internal airflow.
• Hook and loop grip waist adjustment for improved riding fit.
• Zippered air intake vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow.
• Two zippered hand pockets plus inner waterproof wallet pocket.
• Print logos and direct print graphic details.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Low profile collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured fabric inner collar lining.
• Pre-curved sleeves construction reduces fatigue while riding.
• Hi-frequency reflective details.
If you have any questions about the Alpinestars Fuji Leather Jacket or would like to speak to one of our sales team, please call us on 01296 655999. Or you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use Royal Mail and DPD for our UK delivery service.
Weekends and Bank Holidays
Orders placed after 2.30pm on a Friday, over the weekend, or on a Bank Holiday wil be dispatched next working day and the following schedule will then apply:
UK Mainland - Orders of £50.00or over
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): FREE
Royal Mail 3-5 days: FREE
DPD Saturday: £35.00.
UK Mainland - Orders under £50.00
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £7.00
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): £10.00
UK Highlands and Islands
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £14.00
Orders over £50.00: FREE
Europe and R.O.W.
For deliveries to Europe and the Rest of the World, please add your items to the basket and select your country from the postage dropdown and delivery costs will be shown.
Returns Policy We must be informed of any damaged goods in transit immediately. If the package is damaged on delivery please mark on the courier’s delivery sheet 'package damaged'. No refund or replacement will be given unless authorisation has been given by us.
Goods that are accepted for return by us may be returned for exchange in cases of sizing mistakes, etc. They must be in 'as new' condition, items MUST be returned within 30 days at the customer's expense. In the case of refunds this will be less any carriage costs incurred. We cannot stress enough the need to use secure insurable carriers as it your responsibility to return goods to On Yer Bike.
Delivery Prices quoted on www.onyerbike.net are for delivery to Mainland UK addresses only. Other destinations will need to be quoted for separately. We always endeavour to dispatch goods on the same day as your order subject to the time your order arrives.
Availability Whilst we aim to have all stock available at all times there are sometimes shortages beyond our control. If the goods you require are out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible offering you revised delivery dates our another product option.
Most items for customers in the UK have a 12 month warranty subject to normal wear and tear. All warranty goods must be inspected by On Yer Bike before a repair or replacement can be given carriage costs will be borne by the customer.
Please make sure you know the exact size of the helmet you require. Please note all makes vary so please try one on.
Our aim is to provide you with quality goods and impeccable service. Please rest assured that we take you, the customer, very seriously. In the event of you being dissatisfied, we will try to offer a quick remedy to a problem.