A durable and advanced touring boot that features class-leading protection inside and out, the Radon DRYSTAR® Boot incorporates ergonomic forefoot profiling for improved performance on the foot-pegs while the DRYSTAR® membrane provides 100 per cent waterproofing capabilities.
• Durable microfiber upper construction offering superb levels of flexibility and comfort.
• Ergonomic new last for forefoot streamlining to enable greater precision on the bike’s controls and for superior, wide-ranging foot profile, fit and comfort.
• New, ergonomically optimized TPU shin plate protector is racederived for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
• Integrated, replaceable bi-injected TPU slider features new easy noscrew fixing concept for quicker and easier replacement.
• Shift pad made from TPU incorporates technical texturing for protection and grip.
• TPU double density ankles protectors are layered under the upper in bothlateral and medial side for excellent all-round levels of protection.
• Medial side entry opening/closure system features elastic-mounted zipper with wide velcro closure for flexibility and secure fit. The aperture opening is large to promote easier entry/exit.
• SMX-S Boot is CE certified.
• Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
• New, dual compound removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra for performance, comfort and support.
• Breathable textile interior lining features anti-sliding suede reinforcement on heel area.
• Alpinestars’ new and exclusive compound rubber sole promotes improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability.
If you have any questions about the Alpinestars Radon Drystar Boot or would like to speak to one of our sales team, please call us on 01296 655999. Or you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use Royal Mail and DPD for our UK delivery service.
Weekends and Bank Holidays
Orders placed after 2.30pm on a Friday, over the weekend, or on a Bank Holiday wil be dispatched next working day and the following schedule will then apply:
UK Mainland - Orders of £50.00or over
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): FREE
Royal Mail 3-5 days: FREE
DPD Saturday: £35.00.
UK Mainland - Orders under £50.00
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £7.00
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): £10.00
UK Highlands and Islands
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £14.00
Orders over £50.00: FREE
Europe and R.O.W.
For deliveries to Europe and the Rest of the World, please add your items to the basket and select your country from the postage dropdown and delivery costs will be shown.
Returns Policy We must be informed of any damaged goods in transit immediately. If the package is damaged on delivery please mark on the courier’s delivery sheet 'package damaged'. No refund or replacement will be given unless authorisation has been given by us.
Goods that are accepted for return by us may be returned for exchange in cases of sizing mistakes, etc. They must be in 'as new' condition, items MUST be returned within 14 days at the customer's expense. In the case of refunds this will be less any carriage costs incurred. We cannot stress enough the need to use secure insurable carriers as it your responsibility to return goods to On Yer Bike.
Delivery Prices quoted on www.onyerbike.net are for delivery to Mainland UK addresses only. Other destinations will need to be quoted for separately. We always endeavour to dispatch goods on the same day as your order subject to the time your order arrives.
Availability Whilst we aim to have all stock available at all times there are sometimes shortages beyond our control. If the goods you require are out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible offering you revised delivery dates our another product option.
Most items for customers in the UK have a 12 month warranty subject to normal wear and tear. All warranty goods must be inspected by On Yer Bike before a repair or replacement can be given carriage costs will be borne by the customer.
Please make sure you know the exact size of the helmet you require. Please note all makes vary so please try one on.
Our aim is to provide you with quality goods and impeccable service. Please rest assured that we take you, the customer, very seriously. In the event of you being dissatisfied, we will try to offer a quick remedy to a problem.