The Pikes Boot is superbly ergonomically profiled to allow for fit and flexibility on the motorcycle’s footpegs. With a durable microfiber upper boot surface and a host of protective features inside and out, this touring boot incorporates Alpinestars 100 per cent waterproof membrane for excellent performance in wet conditions.
• Ergonomically profiled for superior fit and flexibility on bike’s foot-pegs and long-lasting comfort.
• Upper boot surface constructed from microfiber offering excellent levels of comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
• Collar lining made with breathable textile.
• Waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® lining for unsurpassed all weather performance.
• Wide entry aperture for convenience with Velcro shin plate closure. The TPU shin plate offers support and protection.
• New slim TPU shift pad for a balanced protection and flexibility.
• Double density ankle protector on medial and lateral side is layered under the upper boot surface offers protective performance in key area.
• Internal toe box protector is layered under the upper boot surface to couple comfort and protection.
• Pikes DRYSTAR® boot is CE certified to CE CERTIFIED EN 13634:2010
• Extensive front and rear accordion flex zones constructed from microfiber for superior comfort, extension, control and support.
• Lateral instep strap Velcro closure coupled with a TPU heel protector for a secure and precise closure.
• Exclusive rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort and grip.
• Removable anatomic EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top.
If you have any questions about the Alpinestars Pikes Drystar Boots or would like to speak to one of our sales team, please call us on 01296 655999. Or you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use Royal Mail and DPD for our UK delivery service.
Weekends and Bank Holidays
Orders placed after 2.30pm on a Friday, over the weekend, or on a Bank Holiday wil be dispatched next working day and the following schedule will then apply:
UK Mainland - Orders of £50.00or over
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): FREE
Royal Mail 3-5 days: FREE
DPD Saturday: £35.00.
UK Mainland - Orders under £50.00
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £7.00
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): £10.00
UK Highlands and Islands
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £14.00
Orders over £50.00: FREE
Europe and R.O.W.
For deliveries to Europe and the Rest of the World, please add your items to the basket and select your country from the postage dropdown and delivery costs will be shown.
Returns Policy We must be informed of any damaged goods in transit immediately. If the package is damaged on delivery please mark on the courier’s delivery sheet 'package damaged'. No refund or replacement will be given unless authorisation has been given by us.
Goods that are accepted for return by us may be returned for exchange in cases of sizing mistakes, etc. They must be in 'as new' condition, items MUST be returned within 30 days at the customer's expense. In the case of refunds this will be less any carriage costs incurred. We cannot stress enough the need to use secure insurable carriers as it your responsibility to return goods to On Yer Bike.
Delivery Prices quoted on www.onyerbike.net are for delivery to Mainland UK addresses only. Other destinations will need to be quoted for separately. We always endeavour to dispatch goods on the same day as your order subject to the time your order arrives.
Availability Whilst we aim to have all stock available at all times there are sometimes shortages beyond our control. If the goods you require are out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible offering you revised delivery dates our another product option.
Most items for customers in the UK have a 12 month warranty subject to normal wear and tear. All warranty goods must be inspected by On Yer Bike before a repair or replacement can be given carriage costs will be borne by the customer.
Please make sure you know the exact size of the helmet you require. Please note all makes vary so please try one on.
Our aim is to provide you with quality goods and impeccable service. Please rest assured that we take you, the customer, very seriously. In the event of you being dissatisfied, we will try to offer a quick remedy to a problem.