Velocity meet versatility with the Fastback V2 DRYSTAR® Boot, this road riding boot incorporates Alpinestars waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® membrane as well as internal protection and a breathable mesh liner and padding for superb levels of comfort and performance.
• Aggressive, new design upper combining leather and microfiber for abrasion resistance and durability.
• Punched microfiber on lower tongue and eyelet for durability and dynamic look.
• Lace closure system with adjustable hook and loop grip closure strap for easy, secure and comfortable fit.
• Padding on tongue and heel area provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep.
• Highly breathable mesh lining improves comfort and breathability.
• Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement is layered under the upper for more ergonomic design.
• Advanced rubber compound cup sole is molded to the upper to offer stability, grip, support and to provide a good walking comfort.
• FASTBACK v2 DRYSTAR® shoe is CE certified to CE Standards CE 89/686/EEC – CAT 2
SELECTION and FITTING
If you have any questions about the Alpinestars Fastback-2 Drystar Shoe Black or would like to speak to one of our sales team, please call us on 01296 655999. Or you can send us an email to email@example.com.
We use Royal Mail and DPD for our UK delivery service.
Weekends and Bank Holidays
Orders placed after 2.30pm on a Friday, over the weekend, or on a Bank Holiday wil be dispatched next working day and the following schedule will then apply:
UK Mainland - Orders of £50.00or over
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): FREE
Royal Mail 3-5 days: FREE
DPD Saturday: £35.00.
UK Mainland - Orders under £50.00
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £7.00
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): £10.00
UK Highlands and Islands
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £14.00
Orders over £50.00: FREE
Europe and R.O.W.
For deliveries to Europe and the Rest of the World, please add your items to the basket and select your country from the postage dropdown and delivery costs will be shown.
Returns Policy We must be informed of any damaged goods in transit immediately. If the package is damaged on delivery please mark on the courier’s delivery sheet 'package damaged'. No refund or replacement will be given unless authorisation has been given by us.
Goods that are accepted for return by us may be returned for exchange in cases of sizing mistakes, etc. They must be in 'as new' condition, items MUST be returned within 14 days at the customer's expense. In the case of refunds this will be less any carriage costs incurred. We cannot stress enough the need to use secure insurable carriers as it your responsibility to return goods to On Yer Bike.
Delivery Prices quoted on www.onyerbike.net are for delivery to Mainland UK addresses only. Other destinations will need to be quoted for separately. We always endeavour to dispatch goods on the same day as your order subject to the time your order arrives.
Availability Whilst we aim to have all stock available at all times there are sometimes shortages beyond our control. If the goods you require are out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible offering you revised delivery dates our another product option.
Most items for customers in the UK have a 12 month warranty subject to normal wear and tear. All warranty goods must be inspected by On Yer Bike before a repair or replacement can be given carriage costs will be borne by the customer.
Please make sure you know the exact size of the helmet you require. Please note all makes vary so please try one on.
Our aim is to provide you with quality goods and impeccable service. Please rest assured that we take you, the customer, very seriously. In the event of you being dissatisfied, we will try to offer a quick remedy to a problem.