With evolved front and rear accordion flex inserts, the SMX-6 V2 GORE-TEX® is a waterproof and breathable performance boot for track and street. Anatomically profiled and packed with innovative features, this CE certified boot incorporates the latest in footwear design and development with every component carefully chosen for a crucial performance edge and keep you on the track for longer.
• Newly designed boot upper incorporates innovative front, rear bellow and rear calf zones for superior levels of flexibility.
• Main upper material constructed from advanced microfiber for durability and abrasion resistance, plus a waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX® liner for excellent all-weather performance.
• Ergonomic new last for forefoot streamlining to enable greater control of the bike’s controls and for superior, wide-ranging foot profile, fit and comfort.
• Alpinestars’ new and exclusive compound rubber sole promotes improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability. PROTECTION
• The SMX-6 V2 GORE-TEX® Boot is CE certified.
• Alpinestars’ innovative TPU lateral ankle brace protection provides a biomechanical support between lateral top calf/shin and ankle and offers improved structural integrity, protection against impact shocks, repeated abrasion resistance and flex support.
• High modulus TPU injected shin guard, calf protector, heel counter, shift pad and toe slider for improved shock protection and durability.
• Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance in key area.
• Internal insole with the shank reinforcement integrated for support to the arch area and foot protection. KEY FEATURE
• Air vents on the heel counter and shin plate improves cooling comfort on short and long rides.
• Innovative instep and Achilles accordion flex zone construction for superior comfort, extension, control and support.
• Medial side entry opening/closure system features elastic-mounted zipper with wide velcro closure for flexibility and secure fit. The aperture opening is large to promote easier entry/exit.
• Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
• New, dual compound removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra for performance, comfort and support.
If you have any questions about the Alpinestars SMX 6 V2 Goretex Boots or would like to speak to one of our sales team, please call us on 01296 655999. Or you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use Royal Mail and DPD for our UK delivery service.
Weekends and Bank Holidays
Orders placed after 2.30pm on a Friday, over the weekend, or on a Bank Holiday wil be dispatched next working day and the following schedule will then apply:
UK Mainland - Orders of £50.00or over
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): FREE
Royal Mail 3-5 days: FREE
DPD Saturday: £35.00.
UK Mainland - Orders under £50.00
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £7.00
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): £10.00
UK Highlands and Islands
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £14.00
Orders over £50.00: FREE
Europe and R.O.W.
For deliveries to Europe and the Rest of the World, please add your items to the basket and select your country from the postage dropdown and delivery costs will be shown.
Returns Policy We must be informed of any damaged goods in transit immediately. If the package is damaged on delivery please mark on the courier’s delivery sheet 'package damaged'. No refund or replacement will be given unless authorisation has been given by us.
Goods that are accepted for return by us may be returned for exchange in cases of sizing mistakes, etc. They must be in 'as new' condition, items MUST be returned within 14 days at the customer's expense. In the case of refunds this will be less any carriage costs incurred. We cannot stress enough the need to use secure insurable carriers as it your responsibility to return goods to On Yer Bike.
Delivery Prices quoted on www.onyerbike.net are for delivery to Mainland UK addresses only. Other destinations will need to be quoted for separately. We always endeavour to dispatch goods on the same day as your order subject to the time your order arrives.
Availability Whilst we aim to have all stock available at all times there are sometimes shortages beyond our control. If the goods you require are out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible offering you revised delivery dates our another product option.
Most items for customers in the UK have a 12 month warranty subject to normal wear and tear. All warranty goods must be inspected by On Yer Bike before a repair or replacement can be given carriage costs will be borne by the customer.
Please make sure you know the exact size of the helmet you require. Please note all makes vary so please try one on.
Our aim is to provide you with quality goods and impeccable service. Please rest assured that we take you, the customer, very seriously. In the event of you being dissatisfied, we will try to offer a quick remedy to a problem.