Alpinestars GP Pro V2 Suit 1 PC Tech-Air Compatible
2019 racing suit
Free UK Delivery
Free standard UK delivery for all orders over £49
A premium full grain leather suit fully optimized for Alpinestars innovative Tech-Air® Race airbag system. The GP Pro v2 Leather Suit for Tech-Air Race® features an anatomical engineered design to ensure excellent comfort and performance fit for trackdays or serious road riding. Packed with class-leading, track-tested protection inside and out, this ventilated leather suit is versatile and extremely comfortable. Its unique design means it can be equally effectively worn with or without the Tech-Air® airbag system.
• Sport knee slider.
• Innovative new elbow slider is anatomically contoured and features a removable and replaceable screw-mounted insert slider.
• 3D textured fabric collar construction for rider comfort.
• Large accordion stretch panels help movement and comfort on the bike.
• Stretch fabric panels on sleeves and crotch further improve fit and feel.
• Strategically positioned accordion stretch panel inserts have been designed to accommodate Alpinestars airbag system, allowing expansion when the airbag inflates but also offering a high level of anatomical performance and A superior fit when riding without the system fitted.
• Tech-Air® compatible; Tech-Air® is the world’s first completely electronic, self-contained, full independent upper body motorcycle airbag system with no bike-to-rider set-up configurations required. KEY FEATURES
• DFS (Dynamic Friction Shield) external dual density TPU sliders on the shoulder and knee.
• Waterproof inner wallet pocket for peace-of-mind storage.
• Removable mesh inner liner for convenience and breathability.
• Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3mm genuine premium bovine leather.
• Ergonomic back hump, sculpted for better airflow and performance at high speed.
• Pre-curved sleeves and legs construction to reduce rider fatigue.
• Localized perforations improve ventilation.
• Calf expansion gusset allow riders to tailor the fit.
• Integrated padding for increased levels of rider comfort.
• Chest compartments designed to accommodate the Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads, available as an accessory upgrade. PROTECTION
• Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – AAA class.
• Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector.
• Reinforced knee features multi-layer construction for enhanced levels of protection.
• An LED display on the sleeve indicates the airbag’s operational status, while an internal housing located in the CE-certified back protector accommodates the system vest’s ECU.
• CE-certified Alpinestars GP-R protectors on the shoulder, elbow and knee.
If you have any questions about the Alpinestars GP Pro V2 Suit 1 PC Tech-Air Compatible or would like to speak to one of our sales team, please call us on 01296 655999. Or you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use Royal Mail and DPD for our UK delivery service.
Weekends and Bank Holidays
Orders placed after 2.30pm on a Friday, over the weekend, or on a Bank Holiday wil be dispatched next working day and the following schedule will then apply:
UK Mainland - Orders of £50.00or over
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): FREE
Royal Mail 3-5 days: FREE
DPD Saturday: £35.00.
UK Mainland - Orders under £50.00
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £7.00
DPD Next Day (for orders made before 2.30pm): £10.00
UK Highlands and Islands
Royal Mail 3-5 days: £5.00
DPD 1-2 days: £14.00
Orders over £50.00: FREE
Europe and R.O.W.
For deliveries to Europe and the Rest of the World, please add your items to the basket and select your country from the postage dropdown and delivery costs will be shown.
Returns Policy We must be informed of any damaged goods in transit immediately. If the package is damaged on delivery please mark on the courier’s delivery sheet 'package damaged'. No refund or replacement will be given unless authorisation has been given by us.
Goods that are accepted for return by us may be returned for exchange in cases of sizing mistakes, etc. They must be in 'as new' condition, items MUST be returned within 30 days at the customer's expense. In the case of refunds this will be less any carriage costs incurred. We cannot stress enough the need to use secure insurable carriers as it your responsibility to return goods to On Yer Bike.
Delivery Prices quoted on www.onyerbike.net are for delivery to Mainland UK addresses only. Other destinations will need to be quoted for separately. We always endeavour to dispatch goods on the same day as your order subject to the time your order arrives.
Availability Whilst we aim to have all stock available at all times there are sometimes shortages beyond our control. If the goods you require are out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible offering you revised delivery dates our another product option.
Most items for customers in the UK have a 12 month warranty subject to normal wear and tear. All warranty goods must be inspected by On Yer Bike before a repair or replacement can be given carriage costs will be borne by the customer.
Please make sure you know the exact size of the helmet you require. Please note all makes vary so please try one on.
Our aim is to provide you with quality goods and impeccable service. Please rest assured that we take you, the customer, very seriously. In the event of you being dissatisfied, we will try to offer a quick remedy to a problem.